Palm Tree Hotel & Restaurant aims at making your experience aboard nothing short of perfect.
With a dedicated staff serving round the clock, we aspire to provide you home-like comfort miles away from home. Our Banquet, restaurants and rooms are well equipped to cater to all your needs. Located in the heart of the city, Palm Tree Hotel strives to remain on the top in the leisure and hospitality business, providing our guests all that they deserve- and much more!
Kindly share your personal information and proceed with the booking formalities only after carefully reading the Policies. In case of any discomfort and non-cooperation from the staff, feel free to contact the authorities for reporting the grievances.
We, at Palm Tree Hotel , hope that your time with us remains a memorable one and you frequent us every time you are in the city!
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE GUESTS:
As per the norms set by the Government, it is mandatory for all the guests at the hotel, to provide their Valid Photo Identification at the time of booking.
In addition to the obligatory information, the guests might be requested to submit other personal details including Contact Information, E-Mail Id, Birthday & Anniversary, Credit/Debit Card details, Arrival/Departure records, etc.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Palm Tree Hotel uses guests’ personal information and other details for sharing promotional materials, while conducting surveys, sending out special offers & discounts, with the third party (as per the preference of the guests), etc.
- Palm Tree Hotel may share your details with other companies and third parties, in the events like lucky draws, sweepstakes, competitions, contests, etc
- Palm Tree Hotel may also share your details in order to comply with Governmental Inquiries under the guidelines of applicable laws or with public authorities or to comply with valid legal processes.
HOW LONG WILL WE SAVE YOUR DETAILS?
Palm Tree Hotel will retain guests’ personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Ensure your security by paying special care while providing us with information. It is advised not to sharesensitive personal or credit card details via email.
ARE WE GOING TO SHARE YOUR DETAILS WITH A THIRD PARTY?
In addition to events like lucky draw or sweepstakes, we may require the services of third party to provide facilities like credit card billing, reservations services, call centre services, etc. Palm Tree Hotel also uses mass mailings for promotional purposes which require personal information however these parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purposes. Non personal information can also be utilized by the Hotel to fulfill contractual obligations.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR NON PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Any information recieved by the guest anonymously over the website such as the webpages visited by them at our website and those of third party advertisers are considered to be non personal information. The personal details of the client remain confidential, however the browser and the server can be identified. It is therefore solely the responsibility of the guest to share their information with third party marketers or on the Palm Tree Hotel website.
These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads the browser used by guest has seen and which site pages they may have visited. Palm Tree Hotel has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
SECURITY & NON CONFIDENTIALITY
Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public not private. Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information.
Palm Tree Hotel does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit and is at your own risk.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
The terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site and related websites (“Site”), including the use of the information services offered on the Site.
This site is owned and operated by Palm Tree Hotel , Aligarh. By using, accessing, viewing, transmitting, caching, storing or otherwise utilizing any of the services, contents, or functions of this site, you signify your consent to these terms and conditions as set forth herein.
- Trademark: These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of Palm Tree Hotel.
- Copyright: No material from the Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
- Information: Whilst Palm Tree Hotel seeks to ensure that the Information provided by us is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, we do not make or give any representation or warranty (expressed or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
We are not responsible for third party marketing website associated with our website www.palmtreealigarh.com and any data or information shared by the guest are solely at their own risk. It is advised to follow their privacy policies before sharing any personal details with a third party marketing website link present on our website.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
In the event of breach of any of the Conditions, your license to use our site & services will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
Palm Tree Hotel does not accept any liability for any failure to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. If Palm Tree Hotel waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force. You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.